Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bloggin'

This is my first blog! Kinda...
So I guess I'll talk about college. I'm currently enrolled at a local community college to be an art major.
I really like my painting class so far but it's so fucking expensive. I've spent 250 dollars on supplies and will need more. Hopefully it's worth it. A lot people say I won't be able to find a good job as an art major but it's not like art is the only thing I want to do. I want to be many things. I just chose this first. I'm also taking a fitness class, psychology, greek and roman mythology, and history. I went to college last year with an undecided major and failed mostly everything. Soooo I have to retake a lot to fix my GPA.

For my first art project we're suppose to paint an object that is symbolic and that we can also bring into class. I couldn't think of ANYTHING. So I went to class and my art teacher asked me what I was painting. I said "I don't know. I want it to be perfect." and she said "If you want perfect you might as well not paint". I was in a bad mood already so I ran home and tried to find something in my room to paint. I saw my Guy Fawkes mask and grabbed. That mask has A LOT of symbolism behind it. I got my background painted red. My canvas is pretty big. Hopefully I'll remember to post pictures when I'm done with it.


Bye! :)

3 comments:

  1. hey hon, if youre painting a lot, you should upload some stuff of yours

    btw put the link to your blog, in your profile, otherwise its hard to get here

    and
    if you like movies, check out my movieblog
    http://kaizasozes.blogspot.com/

    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up. Keep writing. good stuff.

    Follow me too.

    http://getsetreadygogogo.blogspot.com/2010/08/free-monster-energy-drink-gogogo.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your smile disturbs me and inspires me. I am watching you

    ReplyDelete